Sunday 16 February 2014

'I don't like cities but I love NY'

My best friend, Megan, who I am living with, has been interning at the Metropolitan Opera NY for the past 5 weeks. She regularly keeps me updated with her whereabouts such as attending NYFW, going to the Opera and where she is dinning (lucky ey?).  And all this made me think about our time, 2 years ago, when Megan and I went to New York for 2 weeks. What a fabulous time we had.
For the first couple of days, we stayed in the Hamptons where there was a pool and Jacuzzi; perfect for getting over the jetlag. We then hit the city, which blew my mind and shopped, dined and visited plenty of museums. We managed to go and see the McQueen exhibition, Savage Beauty, where we queued for 6 hours(!!!!)…but boy was it worth it! We walked a lot and saw all the monuments and we even got to see Sister Act on Broadway (love musicals!!) I am totally reminiscing about my time there. Here are a few photos…
ps. Popping into Shake Shack ofc!
 
McQueen Expo - Spectacular
 
 
Over indulging in Starbucks!!!!
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment