Wednesday 29 January 2014

My home away from home

Paris, the charming, beautiful, historical city is my home away from home. I lived there for over a year and a half studying and on Thursday I am heading over for a long weekend. J'ai tellement  hate! I am so looking forward to catching up with my friends and host family I used to live with. Strolling through the city, whether raining, snowing or just plain freezing never fails to put a smile on my face. Here are a few pictures taken during my time there . Paris je bloomin' t'aime.
 
1.Infront of the Opera. 2. FALAFEL.3. Parc Floral.4.Met my fav blogger Chiara from "The Blonde Salad"
 
 1. Wet at Disney Land 2. My metro stop 3. Versaille 4. La Seine 

1. Ice Skating 2. Birthday Picnic 3. Famous Chocolate Chaud chez Angelina.


A jeudi Paris xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment