Wednesday 15 January 2014

Tartan, tartan everywhere....

Chanel Métiers d'Art 2013 collection
Photo: Fashion.telegraph
 
So last year’s catwalk crush was tartan; it was everywhere. It stole the show at an array of fashion designers A/W 13 collection catwalks including Saint Laurent, McQueen and Chanel. As this was such a huge trend, I had to invest. Ultimately, I wanted a tartan scarf; a long, thick, chunky tartan scarf. I searched high and low (the two sided Zara scarf, monochrome one sided and tartan on the other was extremely popular with the Londoners, but not for me). Topshop had some lovely ones but they were too thin for my liking. Then, after some hours spent online browsing, I found the perfect one…from ASOS and when it arrived it was 100% perfection. Thick, soft and goes around the neck twice…J’adore. I wear it every day.
 
Scarf: ASOS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment